Need help getting community cats fixed in your area? These groups can help you in the following Central Indiana counties.
- Bartholomew - Hope For Ferals
- Boone - Brownsburg Clinic (317) 852-0537
- Hamilton - Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic Noblesville (317) 706-0537
- Hancock - PAWS Hancock (317) 318-9483
- Hendricks - Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic http://www.lowcostclinic.org Brownsburg (317) 852-0537
- Hendricks - Hendricks Co. Humane Society Community Cat Program (317) 745-3338
- Howard - Kokomo Community Cat Program
- Johnson - HSJC Community Cats (317) 535-6626
- Shelby - Animal Outreach of Shelby County (317) 364-4227
- Morgan - Morgan Co. Community Cats (765) 349-9177
- Marion - FACE Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic (317) 638-3223
- Putnam - SPOT Spay/Neuter Clinic (765) 795-4336
If you live outside of these counties we can give you a referral source. Call (317) 638-3223
SNSI - (Spay Neuter Services of Indiana) can provide additional statewide resources
If you find a cat, always report it at Indy Lost Pet Alert. Regardless of how the cat acts, someone might be looking for it.
An overview of the Trap-Neuter-Return process.